Tuesday 26 March 2024

Changing how I live and doing more positive habits

So today was good, and getting up early Around 4;30am to 5:30am, has made me more productive. I edited one of my books, and edited the chapters I wanted to edit, went out to do some walking and pick up some shopping, did an indoor workout and posted a blog on my site Everyone can build a castle, listened to another section of my online course I am doing, which is Life Coaching and watched a bit of a TV programme I have gotten into called Dropout on BBC iPlayer and made a decision about building my life and growing, and feel that my life is changing, and feel super positive about my life now. 


I was always someone who worried a lot. Since getting up early I no longer feel anxious, so going to keep getting up early, as it really is making a difference to my life. 

Soon it will be time for dinner and have started writing a list of food that we need to eat going on the expiry dates and that it all gets eaten and reduce waste. 

I do feel we all have to do our bit for the environment and lower our waste to protect our planet and lives. 

There was a time I wasn't taking this seriously, and feel bad about that, and now am taking action. 

I feel it is our duty as a human beings to help respect our homes and the air in which we breath, as who else is responsible. 

Reducing waste can have a good impact in stopping global warming and protect the solar system. 

It is important for me to set a good example for my son and not be wasteful. I like the fact that many people are growing their own vegetables and wanting to help us all be healthy and happy. 

So I hope you have a great evening and I will blog tomorrow too, so see you then. Oh and remember to subscribe, its completely free, and you will be alerted of when I have posted a blog. It is helpful to me and like feedback so if there are topics you'd like me to cover, then please leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment