Wednesday 27 March 2024

New Sleeping habits I have started and how it has made a difference to me

Hello! If you are new to this blog site then welcome. Today has been super productive, and if you haven't read my previous blogs then I have started to get up really early. This just happened and in doing so I have found that my energy has improved. 


I also now at the end of each day write in my journal of all things that has made me happy each day. I have become more organized. We did got to bed a bit too early lastnight and we all woke up at around 1am and struggled to go back to sleep so going to go to bed a bit later tonight, so I don't over sleep. 

Sleep is so important and everyone's body clock is different and Steven Bartlett for example sleeps late in the morning and go to sleep later. What I have found that has helped is to listen to your body and mind, and what it needs. 

What we eat can have an influence our sleep, like chocolate, which can keep you awake and eating late at night. I was making dinner around 4:30pm but I found that I'd be hungry again come the evening so now we eat between 5 and 6pm. 

There was a time when I would sleep only 4 to 5 hours a night and that was never enough, but I have always woken up early. I remember as a kid at the weekends, when my dad would be up early and I'd be desperate for the toilet but I knew if I got up my dad would hear me and then ask if I'd like a bacon sandwich and knew not to say no, and then that would be it in terms of sleep and be up. 

Friends thought I was a morning person, but that was never the case and would be grumpy. Now I have started to get up around 4:30am to 5:30am and do feel happy and not deprived of sleep. 

So going to now watch a bit of Youtube, read my book and then relax before it is time for bed and will blog again tomorrow. Have a good Wednesday evening.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment