Wednesday 20 March 2024

What I feel about the news today about Kate Middleton

Today has been all about Kate Middleton. Yes sorry discussing the news, listening to some chill out music and so good that it is lighter in the evening. So yes, so Princess of Wales has been spotted out for the first time since her operation, and someone trying to get to her hospital files, and I am like, Leave her alone and allow her some privacy and people making up conspiracy theories, of that not it really being Kate spotted with her husband the Prince of Wales.

My Own Picture of Buckingham Palace 

She is allowed a life, so what's the problem? Her blood is still red and she still got a heart, mind and lungs, so let her pop out if she wants to. I bet even she is like, "What so yes I am allowed outdoors after having surgery other people do you know". 

There was a time I wanted to be in the royal family, as I was obsessed with the royal family as a kid, and bought the video tape of when Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew wedding, and travel to Westminster Abbey in a horse drawn carriage and have a long train attached to my wedding dress and was blown away by it. 

Now though not sure I would now. You are always targeted by the press and seems the only privacy she is allowed is the use of the toilet, but if the tabloids could take photo of that, they would. 

My Aunty when she was young worked at a stables and groomed the Queens horses and my mum would visit there, I can't remember where, and would ride the horses, and so was bought up to respect the Royal Family and got to stand in the gates of Buckingham Palace to watch the Trouping of the colour, and so have a connection with them and being in it was a fairy tale. Of course I now realize its not and they have had bad times too and have health issues. After all they are human and I think many forget that and use them to make headlines and just can't blow wind without it being hot topic. 

There are wars taking place, and seems to gone quiet and that Kate Middleton popping out is now hot topic, over that. 

So yes not going to watch the news today, but in the morning and see if it still hot topic. 

I'd like your views. Please leave a comment below.

Many thanks for watching,


Carrie X


No comments:

Post a Comment