Sunday 24 March 2024

Things to do at the weekend for you and your kids

Hello on a Sunday. I got up again at 04:30 this morning and like Friday, have a lot of energy and working on my Life Coaching programme I do each  year,  called the Summer Project which I have done now for two years and is to help you to have a better life and better year. Check out my blog site: Everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

Image I took of the show we saw at the Polka Theatre in Wimbledon

My son went to his rugby club and they help with coaching, like my son, that have special needs and got so much patience and have plenty of coaches to teach them and it has taken a long time to find a club like that, thanks to my mums persistence, found it and have matches being played aswell different clubs. It is Wimbledon RFC , and has a brilliant club house where you can have a coffee and food, and plenty of space inside and outside to sit down and watch them training and are all volunteers. 

On now as I back in Epsom, is a women's rugby beginning, one BBC 2.

We also went to the Polka Theatre in Wimbledon to see a play called Tiny and it is about a Badger who likes to be tidy and it was only for 45 minutes and great for kids and there is a cafe and a shop to buy toys and books and again run my Volunteers. You do have to book to see the shows, and get in early because they can sell out. 

I love the weekends and always have. Me and my brother always had hobbies and went to different clubs and would visit my grandparents and watch horse racing, as my grandad (my mums dad) loved horse racing and a programme which is no longer on, called Grandstand and showed many different sports on BBC and was a must watch and programme on Channel 4 called, Transworld Sport. 

I would worked for Fulham football club as a Steward at the weekends and sometimes in the week and then later on coaching a football team. I did my coaching qualification a Richmond Upon Thames college and it was good. A lot of work involved and thankfully my mum drove, so she would take me to the away games, for the matches and they are many clubs that have kids clubs and academies. Check out the FA website: https://www.thefa.com/

So great for kids when not at school to still have social interaction and see different faces and other children for their skills and development and build good relationships with other children. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and please follow me if you like to be notified about my daily blogs and never miss one.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment