Monday 18 March 2024

How life can be a mixed bag of emotions

 In thinking about life, it is a mixed bag of emotions. It can be tricky so what I do to help my feelings is I play out the day in my head, write it down and think to myself what do I really want to do today, that will help me feel good. 



Today I posted my cheat sheets which I post every Monday check out blog site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

I have just now been planning in my diary and going to carry on building my steps, and to get my tasks done for the week, and when I do that, it really helps me stay on track with my feelings, and what I know I can do and not feel overwhelm and planning on days out. 

Walking is an important to me, and staying in can help me to wind down but not all week, as I get restless so been planning to do a bit of work outside, and not indoors, really important, and that is what you have to do, by doing things that are important in a different place and feeling content with your life and growing inside and out. 

Not doing so much at once. Investing in your wellbeing can do wonders. Like swimming, cleaning and decluttering and writing. 

On my phone I didn't realise I have a journal app and been writing in this everyday and using my physical journal to help get things done, and not burning out and taking my time. 

One of the things I have begun to do write down is what I feel good about the day, and what I have done and got to do next. This is really helping me reflect on how I am doing that is helping me feel good and not worrying or stressing.

You have to look after yourself as noones going to do that for you. You can sit down with a cup of tea with a book, you can have a TV binge day of a series you like, have that glass of wine in the evening or a hot chocolate, and have others who can do the house work for you. Take life by the hands and think "This is what I can do today" and do it, to help make you feel good, "I can walk for an extra 5 minutes or so, or to that station" and write down how you are going to go about it and do it.

I have been guilty of holding myself back, and can hear the question in my head "What if it goes wrong?", but like Mel Robbins has said, "What if it does work out?". 

Its your life and your world too and turn your feelings to happy ones.

Take action and start to working through your emotions, and feelings. It can make a difference when you journal and face your fears.

Life can be the best it has ever been by not allowing the inner critic take over, but use it to fight against it and listen to it, and prove it wrong. Get as much out of life as you can, and lets get our lives together.

Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment