Friday 15 March 2024

Getting outdoors

End of the week, and feel blown out. It has been a good week, and felt so good from yesterday and building my steps. It has really given me a boost, in walking and why I love it, and I was super sweaty yesterday and you don't realise it until you relax, and had a lovely bath, and so going to make it a regular habit to travel up to London and walking, with a few bus rides. 


It is good to get out and not be stuck in one place. Going out I feel my fatigue shift, less restless and good to look out the window whilst listening to music, a podcast or audiobook. 

Tomorrow after I take Henry, my son to his swimming lesson, plan to take him on a bus ride and then get the train, and sit on the platform and watch the trains. 

It is amazing what can entertain your kids and if he doesn't get outdoors can start to jump all over the furniture, and it looks like it may rain all day tomorrow, so if this is the case then, it will be finding games we can play indoors. We will often play a board game, cricket in the hall way, or tennis, or watching a film. 

I was looking to take him to the cinema because it was the ghostbusters film premiere lastnight, and so if it is age appropriate, was going to take him to see it, but doesn't become available to watch until next week, in our local cinema. 

Creating a plan, can help with ideas of what to do. In England our weather is mixed so I always have a plan A and B, because it rains a lot, and is unpredictable. 

I do feel that spring is here, and be good to reduce the layering of clothes and be able to be a top and a cardigan, without a jacket, and starting to plan for Easter and then Summer, and get out and taking trips to different places and have a holiday. 

So, I'd encourage if your feeling bored and restless, getting outdoors and walk around a park or along the river or seeing local attractions, really helps stop those feelings.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment