Friday 22 March 2024

Joining the 4am club

I feel so good today as I almost got all my tasks done for the day, being up since 4:30am and not feel tired at all and it took me ages to go to sleep and usually I will sleep on, but often when I have done that I feel sluggish and groggy, so was up and having that time in the morning was what I needed and didn't rush. Usually I get up and get dressed right away but fancied getting, still made my bed and fancied a cup of tea. I set my alarm for 6:25am, and just that extra time has made a real difference. 

Picture of #Epsom Racecourse one of my favourite places 

                                

I have posted a blog aswell as this one, see link: https://mybooksandstories.wordpress.com/2024/03/22/five-habits-i-do-that-help-me-write/ 

It is now 6:25pm and starting to feel tired now and see if it will help me drift off quicker tonight and see if I wake up at the same time and feel the same as I do today. I have watched many videos where they wake up around 4am and go to the gym and then get ready for the day, and didn't think I'd be that person as I not a morning person at all, and usually takes me ages to get up, but wonder if it better than staying in the evening and getting up later in the morning, because when I have done that not slept well and then lack energy, so going to see if I continue to get up around 4 and if I feel the same. 

Are you a early riser and do you wake up really early? Please leave a comment below and how it makes you feel. I am interested in sleep and today not had my doctor pepper I usually have so see if this makes a difference too. 

I like it when I have had a productive day and once my son went off to school, I went with my husband to ASDA to buy food for the week ahead and he went to do some work for a work friend, whilst I got on with my day and feel so good and ready for the weekend.

So I hope you have a good one and be back posting my daily blog on Sunday. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 




No comments:

Post a Comment