Monday 28 February 2022

Talking about the School run and Exercise

So it is another weekend gone and I am starting this blog on a Sunday night and getting myself prepared for the week, who else can relate to that, as it means I am up super early tomorrow waiting for my son to be picked up to be taken to school. 

When it comes to the School run I find that if you have spaces in your home for getting my son ready is easy than having to go up stairs and down again, and having all uniform all laid out and the same for breakfast and when I have to get up early I have a basket near my bed of all my clothes I am going to wear each day and week. 

I live in Leggins, polar necks and jumpers at the moment and fitness bottoms, as each week I love to do a bit of walking and get fit indoors. 

The workouts I use is in Youtube and I do walking ones and aerobics, along with playing football with my son, in the morning or when I am there indoors waiting for him to come home from school. I do a lot of travelling now, but don't mind as it keeps me active and that is really important to me, is exercise even it is a ten minute walk or so. 

Here an example of the different workouts on Youtube:


Check out out my two sites where I write on about fitness and Getting Active:
https://www.getfitgetactive.blogspot.com

I do need to sort through my sons clothes and decided that when it comes the Spring I will doing a series of videos to do a spring clean up as I do have a lot to sort out and so gonna film and do this in the next two month ready for the Summer. 

It is good to plan a declutter and so just gonna go through days and decide when this will be happening, and make a list of places I want to conquer first.

I am doing another monthly challenge this month, for March and have a clean up of my email accounts. 

This may run over but don't want to overlap other projects, but make sure that there will be bits gone through and it does help clear the mind. 

I do write two blogs called: Organize4thebetter and neworganizedself 

When it comes to school uniform it is good to have about 5 or 6 items as kids get mucky and have more white shirts if that is the colour your kids wear for school as they can get super dirty. 

For the Spring I like to invest in some school shorts for school Henry gets too hot in the summer and has suffered since a baby from Eczema so we have to be careful of him getting breakouts again. 

So good to begin the week with a smile instead of stress and now going to get on with some other bits I need to do and will be back with another blog tomorrow, 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment