Tuesday 1 March 2022

Start of a new week/Current Affairs

A new start to the week and I am in my dressing gown as it still a bit cold, but earlier it was beautiful blue skies and so not that bitterly cold but getting to the point that you don't need to wrap up so much as in the sun it felt alright and good to have good weather after the storm we had. 

So being Monday I enjoyed having a coffee and a muffin whilst writing in Costa's and had a Caramel Latte and had a look around the shops, just to have a browse and a wonder around before starting my day and gonna be out for a while tomorrow and gonna make the most of it, I just hope the weather is just as nice like today and gonna catch up on some TV, as I have been watching a new series called, "Rules of the game" and loving it. It is a bit dark but is good TV and glad to have another series to be into and because Call the Midwife has finished and love watching that show. I thought they were going to kill of some characters that are always in it, but no I got that wrong, and so hope there is more series to come. 

I think with what is going on with the world it is good to have a bit of drama TV to rest the mind and my heart goes out to those escaping from a place that is under war and can't go home because of these dangerous and scary times. 

I would like to do more rather than watching it on TV but not sure how. Could we all come together to stop it and have peace. What happened to peace? Why would anyone what blood to be shed and have humans attacking on another because of ownership and cowardly acts on innocent people. 

So what I am going to do instead is to give to a food bank as where I live some of the big stores nearby do collect for foodbanks so gonna buy some tins of soup and a box of cereal if there is still a collection and donate.

It is hard to know what to do, but just giving to those that have no water, no heating, on their own and running from terrible events, can still make a difference to someone. 

Do we want a war?

Not me, not at all, so I hope that there is peace and that what is going on can stop and we are all living in this world, can't we just live? Can we all be happy? 

Anyway this makes me be thankful of what I have and I am not fleeing from war and have my legs and my heart and a roof over my head. I do keep a gratitude journal and it is a good practice to get into when you feel low, and if you know someone in Ukraine my love and heart goes out to you.

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment