Wednesday 9 February 2022

Sorting my life out/More Challenges to be achieved for myself

I am getting a little behind since writing these blogs, but I am prioritising and making sure I give myself time to travel to see my son, to do other tasks and blogs, but feel good that I am achieving my 750 words which helped me to repost on this blog site on a daily basis. 

I write this as I finished yesterday's post so gonna give myself a head start. 

I completed my blog challenge I set for myself and happy that I did it but gonna take a break and then decide what challenge I am going to do for March. 

If you'd like to read the blogs I wrote in the challenge then you can, check out this link: https://buildingselfconfidencetud.blogspot.com/

I uploaded a Days of my life video on my main Youtube channel. I enjoy doing these not sure if people are enjoying them, its a spending time with me as a writer and a mum. If you'd like to check out all my Youtube channels then you can via these links:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVjvO2fsowvFne_iMuG7d1g/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6X7xXVFoaToqlDpGLTtSg

I love doing Youtube, and as long as people are watching them then this still means a lot to me and for me I find if you have a set routine it makes it  easy to share content by video, rather than doing a video a day, which I was doing but was getting behind on my other work. 

The next challenge I am going to do is to each day go through my email accounts and delete old ones as they are super filled up and so need to get to grips with doing this. 

If you I showed you, you'd say "They need a good clear out" and so gonna start this as of March and set myself a target of how many emails I clear out from each email account each day.

When it comes to decluttering I have to be in the right mind and know that my email accounts need for me to go through a couple of hours a day. I do watch organize videos but yep I put it off. 

So my goals for March is going to be to clear out my email accounts to having only 100 emails stored in each of them. 

I've also got a sky email account to and so will need to visit this as somepoint but will leave that until I have my google email accounts instead. 

If you ask why allow it to build up? I wish I could answer but I don't, but do want to get them under control...so what area in your life do you need to get sorted, I would love for you to comment below, as I do get energized to declutter by being inspired by others. 

Then I have my paper work in my room, that needs sorting and going to do this in April and gonna set this out now to make sure I do it. Then in May it will be starting my programme like I did last year for a month, my "2022 Project" offering two months of Life Coaching content, in videos, EBook and blogs, and going to be using my main Youtube channel and my blog site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com that project I am going to do.

I feel good in planning these tasks and I know that I can face them head on. I may get times where I can't be bothered but gonna spear myself on, and reward myself, as I get these challenges completed. 

Life is about challenges, and going beyond my capabilities to complete them.

Every thing we do in our lives, there will be hurdles, so I know with planning I will complete tasks I set out for myself and if I need time to myself, I am going to take it, and once I have the items under control then I know this will lead me to do more decluttering and I am desperate to do my Seasoanl clean up videos again, as it really got me to complete having a sort out, instead of putting them off. 

You have to give yourself tough love and be ruthless and what items are important that need to be kept and what isn't. It is about stopping the piles and making homes for items you have.  

I am looking forward to having my own home again, but I know I need to work hard to make this happen. 

I like creating projects for myself and building my blog content and I really hope that I do get to work during these months in a kids club setting or supporting mental health. I do see good things happening in that direcation, but its time and a lot of energy that needs to be the right thing for me and have a good connection with people. 

So that my thoughts and feelings for today and more to come tomorrow too. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment