Saturday 5 February 2022

My thoughts and feelings at the end of another week/Shopping tips/Organization

Yes it is Friday and yes "The End Of the Week" almost as for me my weeks end on Sundays and be start a new week from Monday. Today is it Day 5 of my Self Confidence blog challenge and it has been really good. 

If you'd like to catch up on the blogs on that site I have created, then please do. Here is the link:

https://buildingselfconfidencetud.blogspot.com/

I am soon gonna have my interview that has been booked and getting a little nervous, as I said I would feel in my last blog, but do feel somehow relaxed at the same time, and it is because I just want to get it done and start it. 

So since beginning this blog today had my interview and it went really well, and relieved. You never know when it comes to interviews how it is going to be, but it is done and got a video filmed beforehand to give me a good boost of confidence. A "Make up and chat video" and so will be going live some point today, and will link when I do. I have also planned to do some hauls, as I have some new items and want to show you. When it comes to buying clothes, I would recommend visiting a Charity shop or a Thrift store, as you'd be amazed what goodies you can find. 

Buying from Charity shows how you can still give back and embrace somebody elses goods that they no longer want anymore and is a cost effective way to buy items and should be included in your shopping on the high street.

The British Heart Foundation seem to have some really good items and where a lot of good fashion items I can be found. I bought a lovely cardigan on Thursday and was a great find, and showed it in my Make up and chat video,. I use them to buy Christmas presents, and gonna do what I did before rather than last minute to find items through out the year and have a storage bin to keep items I find, yet buying clothes from non charity stores, is often worth a wait as the price of items can be on sale.

I just can't stand the Christmas rush, and I bet some may say "I don't want to think about that now", but to stay on board I feel I have to be more prepared for it. 

I want to do more gift guides not just at Christmas but other times through out the year. 

We have Valentines coming up, Easter, and I want to celebrate St George's day. I was gonna do that last year and bought clothes for it and missed the date. 

St Georgies day does not always get celebrated so this year I will be doing so and would love to make a cake for it, along with going out to celebrate the day. 

I just wrote down what I want to do this week, and one is to go through special dates of the year and would like to add them to my monthly Newsletter and do challenges around them and blogs and videos too. 

I like having things to look forward too and explore different places. 

Name name one thing you'd like to do and date you'd like to celebrate that does often get publicized?

Comment below. 

I have a lot of sorting to do still in my old home and sort out my letters what I haven't bought over, to see if I should keep them or let go. In my opinion I think it is worth keeping hold of letters, like from the bank because like PPI many got so much money back and so did I, and was a life saver. Yet I do need to reorganize my stored paper I have to file them better.

I do write two blogs I specifically write on google about organization, and how I don't often think I am organized, and is often put at the bottom of the list, but subconciously I am, and have discovered myself that I must be organized to get stuff done. These blogs are: 

- Organized4thebetter 

- New Organized Self 

Is it good to be organized? 

Yes because who wants to live in a mess? I do want my own home again to store certain items I'd like to keep, and I am also a mum so I do have to be organized for that, to meet my son's needs. I do his home work every Sunday before he goes back to his dads, and it is finding methods that work for you.

I want Henry to do more writing and reading, but I get why he often doesn't want to, but having a good routine I make sure that he does do those things, but when he does I make sure that he doesn't have any distractions as it can effect his concentration. 

My son has ADHD and Autisom and works better with a regular routine, and so I must be organized yet often challenge myself to see if I am or not. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment