Thursday 10 February 2022

Building Memories/School half term/Sharing more content

Hello and welcome, so I am really ready for some new challenges in my life coming my way. 

I have uploaded a new video on my channel, My Style way of Living, and talking about my routine, and I want to do another to show my treasures I have found, in terms of clothes, bags and shoes. 

Last night I uploaded a new Truth about growing up and talking about my Teenage years and getting through my time in Secondary school. 

I am writing a new parenting blog as it is another day. Thursday's is where I get a little extra tired, I think it is because I travel a lot each day so catches up with me. Thank the lord for Coffee and for tea as I have no idea how I would function without them. I do crave Caffeine, but like to get it under my control, so I don't consume to much. 

I am really battling with the fatigue I feel so gonna have my first coffee of the day, and get on with the tasks I have planned to do this morning and have some other blogs to write for my other sites, please check out my Pinterest site which has some of my content on it: 

I am feeling a bit restless because I am waiting for some news to see if I can do the Playworker Work I had applied for as it is half term in the UK this coming week and so need to set some time aside to take my son out and having some fun together. 

I don't like to stay in all day, and I know my son would like to go outdoors and I have setting a plan and I would encourage to do the same, and it doesn't have to be written down but kept in your mind. 

I like to explore with Henry so he can see different places and gets to go on the train and a bus. I think this teaches him how to get to places and has an amazing memory. I want to document the times we spend together. I feel it is so important so he can look back and smile. I am sure there will be difficult times in his life as, however much we would love it, we don't get to live forever. 

In fact my target for me is to get to 81, as noone in my family have ever reached this age, and then after that, not going to worry about it.

I want to look back at all the good memories I have and be grateful for them, I love doing videos that my son can look back on, and so next week as it is half term, I am going to video part of it and will be on my main channel: 


Memories are important to me. Some may disagree, but that is up to them. We aren't born to be all the same but make a difference to others in life. 

Today me and my son were playing football and want to video this at some point to store these times. I am thinking at this moment of setting up a youtube channel dedicated to my son, or to go with my parenting blog I write on Wordpress: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com 

My son has become more independent and I am very happy about that, and today after many attempts to get him to do, he got changed all by himself today and gave him praise because he often doesn't always show his full potential, and he has so much going for him, he just doesn't always show it. 

Schooling has been tricky as he doesn't always want to do some sit down learning, and so we really have to push him in order for him to do it. He wants to be in charge all of the time, but we are trying to show that, as much as we don't want to do something you have too. I want Henry to have a good education, but I also want him to be involved in what he needs and what he wants.

When he does do some sit down work or sits quietly, I praise him, which for me as a parent is so important and he sees that he has started to make a difference to his development by himself and when he sees he has done something good he soon gets it.  

The blog I wrote today was about, half term and getting through it, and about Celebrating Valentines day with your kids, giving ideas of what I plan to do, and there will be more to come. I have a Truth about parenting video to do, but that may have to be done the week after. 

This blog will be written in the evenings, but won't be everyday as I want to get some of my other blogs done, and get my next book written ready to be published in March. 

So see you tomorrow and many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment