Tuesday 22 February 2022

Back to the School Routine

It is the start of another week and feels strange that my son is not here, but will be seeing him later when he returns to school. I have a few errands to do today so gonna make a move soon and get back into the routine of school being back and fully open. 

When it comes to the school run I give myself time to get there to my son's home where he lives with his dad and like this week I have been travelling later to meet my son when he is bought to his home as he travels by taxi because of the distance and I get there by bus, so I give myself plenty of time.  

Everything I need I get ready and in the morning when I do the drop off (when my son henry gets home) ready so I am not in a rush. 

I take a book to read, a few note books and essentials like keys and purse etc and I do think to set your time to two minutes ahead as it means I am never late and on time. 

I did write a blog about people being late and how it can be disrespectful, check out blog:

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

I am not saying that I am sort of punctual hero or angel but being late can make everyone else late so waiting in for son to be picked up or dropped home is essential because I am not delaying anyone else. 

It can take time to get out of the house and so I give myself time like now to sort out my bag to take with me and shower and getting dressed and so get all that done before I do anything else. 

I plan on doing a long walk today before I have to be over to my son's home and is my way of keeping fit. I am a great believer that you should fit in time to exercise around your current lifestyle and not the other way around. 

I do schedule and make sure make a list each day for the next day and pick the 4 things I want to do each on day of the day. This I got from watching Mel Robbins and it is helping me have each day tasks ticked off.

So I am today going to film a couple of videos for my main Youtube channel and Educational channel and will link those in tomorrows blog post and then work a bit on my book I am currently writing and want to update my Pinterest. 

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal  

If you like these blogs then please let me know and share them. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment