Friday 4 February 2022

My Thoughts and feelings/Self Confidence/New opportunities

So it is another day, yes Thursday to be precise and been taking time out to listen and was feeling slumped at one point but is easing away. I really was feeling like I didn't want to write but here I am. 

My blog from yesterday has gone up so I am little behind on my site where I share these blogs.

https://mydailythougthsandfeelings.blogspot.com/

Yet I have had a force of energy that has helped me to get some writing completed and to keep going, however it may take a lot longer for me to write and continue on creating blogs, books and Uploading videos.

I feel like I need to explore more of London and tempted to go up there tomorrow as a change, but I want to take Henry up there on Saturday as not taken him up there for a while. 

So back from travelling to look after my son for when his dad gets in from work and had some good news today, and will let you know what it is soon, I have an interview tomorrow and that is all I am gonna say, and I am  a little nervous. I already thinking lots about it and gonna print some stuff off to get ready for it. 

I have learned in the last two years or so, that often you do have to wait and keep plodding along the best you can, and value myself. Just now as I saw myself via door relection and was ready to start on myself. I have struggled with body confidence issues but I shut those negative thoughts down. 

There have been times when I have looked at myself, where at the time I didn't feel like I looked good, but then looked back and thought "You know I didn't look bad at all". It is shutting that inner critic down. The one that attacks at any minute where I take a look at myself. 

Today's Self confidence blog is gonna to be about Dealing with Anger when we Lack confidence. We can often lash out at others and want approval from someone else, like our point of view isn't good enough.

If you didn't know I am doing a challenge whereby I am writing a blog a day for the whole week on my blog site linked here: https://buildingselfconfidencetud.blogspot.com/

It is Day 4 and so going to crack on with that tonight before I go to bed, as for me it is actually Thursday evening. 

Tomorrow I plan to do another long walk as gotta take some bras back I bought from M&S and buying good underwear is another way you can build your confidence as often we can be wearing the wrong size. I'm not sure if stores still do measyring but when bra shopping I need to remember to try different ones on, and for me I have to go up a size. 

A new video will be filmed and uploaded to my Youtube channel, typicallondongal and gonna be a Make up and Chat video.

So it is almost time for me to go to bed ready for another day, so gonna write bit of my book and when it comes to writing, doing sprints for like 10 minutes really helps me with my writing and is  a great skill because creating stories is so enjoyable and rewarding, that I am so glad I returned to it. 

I have taken breaks from it and that is important. Writing is about imagination, creating good characters and things that you can relate to. 

When I write I do like to listen to music, like I am and I like all different kind of music and helps bring personality to the book, and makes me sit back and write and using it to build a network of books and love being part of that world. 

I have felt often that I don't belong, but so wanted to. Then I discovered blog writing and it just came to me from funnily enough reading a book, which was a comedy book about a woman who is a real life WAG (footballers wife) and she writes blog that she thinks noone would read, yet it goes worldwide and just wanted to give it try. I am glad I never looked back. 

Would I ever want to be a WAG? Not gonna a lie did think about it, but no because first of all it makes someone sound cheap and would never go out with anyone just because they play professional football, but of how they are and, relationships is all about connection, and loving someone for who they are, and being football coach I like to be friends with footballers, as I would like to do coaching at some point again, and who knows.

You have to have respect when it comes to relationships and proper romanic love depending who it is. Of course the love you have for your kids is different, but I am in love with my son. I love my son out of this world, and there are different kinds of love, but its listening and talking, and respect all the way.  

How about you? You can leave a coment below.

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment