Thursday 24 February 2022

Celebrating the Queens Platinum Jubilee/Being a Royalist

I have finished my Newsletter for February so go and check this out, it is on my site:

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

Today I slept in until 9am and good to catch up on some rest and soon I am off to go and wait for my son to return from school and want to have a stroll around the shops and got some errands to catch up. on. 

I set myself tasks for each day and with sleeping in I had enough energy to catch up on things that I need to do, like tidy my clothes up, have my first cup of tea and coffee, which for some isn't important, but for me it is, and written a couple of blogs and this is my third one I have written for today. 

I break my tasks up and feel that when I take my time rather than rushed I am a lot more productive. 

I have watched videos talking about how to wake up really early and the benefits, which next week I will be doing as I will be over to my sons' in the morning some days next week to wait for my sons Taxi to pick him up for school, and I like having that whole day to myself but find I get tired around 7pm, but when I go to bed that time I know I will be awake again at midnight and struggle to get back to sleep. 

For me it is all about lifestyle and if getting up early does not work well for you then sleep in later and I like working in the evenings aswell as the morning and helps to break it up a bit more. 

What I like about getting up early on some days I can go up London for the rest of the day when I do the morning school run, and going to be paying visits up to London again, to grow my blog content and because I like travelling around my city I come from.

I like visiting Oxford and Regency street and do a bit of shopping and walking around national parks and seeing the Queen's Guards and would love to go up there to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee. 

Not sure if I will be able to but want to celebrate it, and gonna dress up for the day to help celebrate and have a few drinks whilst I do. 

These are the parts of life I hate to miss, and for me I stopped being a royalist because of what happened to Lady Diana, but now love being a royalist and want to take these celebrations in, and marks life for me and feel that she has had a lot to deal with, I am sure you will know what I am talking about, so it is good that as a English Woman to mark this occasion. 

I have actually been inside of the Buckingham Palace gates some years back when I was about ten. It was Trooping of the colour and because my mum worked in my Secondary school, got tickets to go and be inside the grounds. 

I got to see the Queen and her children and Lady Diana and Sarah Ferguson. 

Then saw them on the Balcony and I it is a blur to me now, but I at one point be part of the family and ride in a Horse Drawn Carriage and experience a Royal Wedding. 

It is almost the end of the week and got an evening to myself and so gonna make the most of it. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment