Monday 21 February 2022

End of half term and getting back to the school routine

Half term is nearly over and my son has gone back to his dads and tomorrow will be waiting for him to return from school, but glad I got through it, and now I can be back with my blogs, videos and other things needed to do. 


I am working on my Newsletter for February, see link of where I have linked my Newsletter I did for January. 

http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2022/01/18/first-ever-newsletter-jan-2022-and-first-free-ebook-creating-a-new-vision-first-ebook-2022/

I get to have a bit of time to myself and not that I don't love my son, because I love him out of this world, but when I do get spare time I like to make the most of it and looking forward getting back into the routine of the school term. 

I tried to pack in as much as I could with the help of family and so filmed part of the week so if you want to see my last Days of my life video then check out the video via this link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flzMuiK2lGs

The next holiday there is a chance I will be working outdoors and at a local school, but save for Easter and still be present in my son's life to celebrate the Easter Holiday. 

It is hard when the holiday didn't go well and Henry had his moments of being defiant and not wanting to play ball, but do what he wanted to do. I do my best to not have a tantrum myself and staying cool, but after the tenth strop of the day it can test my patience. 

I find there seems to be bursts of boisterous behaviour when my son is tired or hungry. My son could eat all day, and so we have had to monitor what he eats because I want him to be healthy and have meals rather than snacks all of the time. 

That means monitoring my food too and setting an example and I do feel like picking up raspberries and blackberries to eat, and I have gotten into eating dry fruits and nuts for the Omega 3 and other vitamins and minerals my body needs.

I do write about my son and dilemmas of parenting on my blog:

https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com

So back to travelling back and fourth but I don't mind, I actually love the journey and so lets get prepared and ready for the new school term. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment