Tuesday 8 February 2022

How I Organize my life and why I do it and getting ticks on my lists

YES ANOTHER WEEK! Today I have been filling in an application form and someone who writes a lot I find them hard going, but I know I need to get it done application form and what I like to do is take my time. No we have the internet it helps make it easier rather than writing because of having to print of several copies. So for me if I can do it, via the internet, that is what I do. 

Never rush it or fill them out when tired, as that is where I make huge mistakes, and it is all about having attention to detail. Be honest and relevant. Example if it is job working for a vet, they want to know of what you know about looking after animals and how to help assist them, and not about your record collection you create. 

I have had a bit of time off from writing my other blogs, and like today I did some walking and going to do the same tomorrow, and want to catch up on other tasks, example I am filming a day in a life, along with planning other work and going to work on my book, as I am desperate to have this finished and planning for my next challenge, once the self confidence blog has been achieved. 

When it comes to managing my time to keep writing, you can get to the point where it gets a bit too much and so trying to help by only planning four things I want to  accomplish and today I have one item ticked off. 

It is so good to have items ticked off, and I feel that I am getting through my lists and what I have decided to do is pick 4 things I want to do each day and so far I have managed to do them. I don't use any fancy digital programme but my A4 notebook and I go through my lists on One note but basically I use a pen and a notebook.

This as far I am concerned is all you need to get back on track and do a weekly list. I do have a planner where I will put any appointments done and any errand and do a brief list of items, but my notebook I live in. 

I do believe that having a computer is bette than a laptop and do miss using a computer so gonna see if I can have a new one or use an old one to help me. 

I have to be really careful of how much I put on it, and miss having a disc drive and having better video and movie software, they are a lot better to use to improve my videos as I am very much a Novice still but it is all about learning, and I have to accept that there are bound to be mistakes but that is good, I love challenges and taking on the internet world. 

Reaching out o people is so rewarding and I forget that sometimes and focused on,"I got to get it done, I got to get it done", not the full process. I am very self critical, yet when I see that you my audience likes or even viewed my blogs reminds me why I write blogs for. 

I like what I do and when I am able to workout out of home again gonna help me too. 

Life is about taking steps to reach happiness as that is what we all want, isn't it?

It is builidng progress, and achieve goals no matter what they are, and this includes setting habits that can change your life. For me this year is to be a healthier, so set days to exercise if I can't workout all week and so I walk and do some training indoors 3x a week. 

Setting time to do items overdue, for me I need to go through my emails address to declutter and not feel like a mountain to get through, there is a lot. 

I spend, like a lot of people on my mobile and use it to film videos along with my laptop to have a break from Social Media, and make it a habit to only film on Instagram once or twice a week, for me that is the weekend, and when over to wait for my son to return from school, spend time catching up on TV and only check the my mobile to check travel information, e.g. When my bus will be when travelling back from my son's home. 

I hope you are enjoying my blogs I send out daily on this site and coment below of how you organize your life and get stuff done and includes time for yourself. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment