Friday 5 January 2024

What it means to be human and coming together

So it is the end of another week and the first week of January is over, and feel that I accomplished a lot this week. Its not always like that though, but when it has been a good productive week, it feels so good.

I know there are many places in Britain that are flooded and so my love goes to them, and for Gate Galloway, hearing of her husband had died, after being terribly ill with COVID. 

Picture I took on one of my walks of Rosbery Park Epsom 
And helps me feel happy about my life and how I can make a difference to my life and others 

She is a TV Presenter and does the news on GMB and does radio too on some mornings on Smooth radio.

My hearts goes out to people who haven't had a good Christmas or new year, and reminds me how lucky I am and that your life can change at any moment and so you have to make the most of life the best you can and not hold back.

I hope everyone who had to travel today managed to get to where they wanted to be and got home, as I do worry about others because other peoples lives are important to me, and would love for the world to come together and not be at war, as all this does is leave scars and takeaway innocent peoples lives.

The weather can, if we let us take away our happiness but watching the news see that people are coping the best they can and trying to carry on with their life the best they can, and this helps me to face challenges and not stop me from feeling happy about life.

I am going to start looking at fundraising events and to help make a difference, to raise money for charity again and they are so rewarding, and doing my bit as a human being and supporting other peoples lives, makes me feel good about myself and being proud of myself.

The other thing I started at Christmas and want to continue is buy food to give to foodbanks and other charitable causes, because I like to help and is setting an example to others to do the same.

We have to respect one another and do acts of kindness, and the one thing I needed to learn, is alright if someone I have helped doesn't say thank you. I did my bit and not do it for a reward, but showing what it means to be human.

So lets so our bit for others and play our part in the world and help bring the world together.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment