Wednesday 3 January 2024

Getting productive for 2024

Hello and normality is back. My son is back at school and so got a lot done today. I wrote new blogs, check out https://www.carriesversatilefashion.com and on https://www.everyonecanbuildcastle.com

I did my yearly budget and got food cooked for dinner and did some exercise and feels good to have been so productive. There are days where I just want to chill and that is fine, and helps to avoid burnout, and I lose concentration, when I too much, so did it chunks of my day, and it is good to break down task, as it helps get the most of the day, and helps the days move at a pace where I am not worrying about time.

Getting the dinner prepped in the day helped, along with take a break from my laptop, and now working on three books, and feel excited about it and really enjoying the process, and I love to write and develop a good story and take my time on that too.

Now my son has had is bath and so have I and now writing this blog on the sofa and going to have a nice pudding with custard and love a good dessert. Not all the time, but now and again, and not going deprive myself and just eat when I am hungry. 

I do feel snacking is not a good habit, and had less because I had a good breakfast, lunch and dinner so if I fancy a dessert I am going to have one. 

Tomorrow I will popping out going for a morning walk, and got to get a few bits, like coffee, some raisins for my son and some chips for tomorrows dinner, to use up some Gammon that I bought for Christmas. 

As I am doing no spend did myself a homemade Cappuccino with cream, with sprinkles and marshmallows, and it was really nice, and using what I have got rather than having a coffee at a coffee shop, and had a no spend day, which I got into the habit of doing, and it feels good.

So, going to chill now and enjoy a quiet night with a lovely dessert.

Are you a pudding person, and what is your favourite dessert. You can leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  


No comments:

Post a Comment