Sunday 7 January 2024

A Good weekend and sending my love to those who have had their homes flooded.

Happiness can take a lot because of uncontrollable events, and often it can lead us to giving up, but all that does is send further down the slope and then you feel that you have no sense of direction, and you feel more down and can't put one foot in front of the other.

Garfield park where we do our Sunday morning walk 

This weekend seeing those who are flooded because of the storms, to really effect of how can I be happy when I know that, that has happened? Well it makes you realise how lucky you are and that when life is good to cherish it and hold on to it. I wish I was Super girl I would help blow it all the way, but that's not possible. What I can do is pray for them and this year I want to raise money for causes to make a difference and that is donating food and clothes. 

Today Henry, my son and I, did our usual Sunday morning walk and wasn't feeling like being cold, but actually glad that I did and when the sun was out, it wasn't that cold until later in the day when playing football with my son, and so now indoors, half watching Youtube and the other watching the football, and glad to have had a good productive weekend, and going to chill and relax and worry about anything else tomorrow. 

Oh I had a lovely dinner cooked by my step dad, and now just had crackers and cheese. Good time to just enjoy the rest of the weekend until the week starts again. 

Sundays to me mean no alarm, relaxing morning to wake up and not having to rush anywhere. 

What do Sunday's mean to you. You can leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment