Tuesday 2 January 2024

Last day of the Christmas holidays

Oh great day, the weather was not too good, but not going to fear and get outdoors, and there are many things you still can do.

I took Henry to the Cinema for the second time, to see Wonka and it was really good. I am doing no spend January again, check out my new video: https://youtu.be/0aQQooZ3O1U

Just now I wrote a whole blog but lost connection so didn't save, but not going it to stop me in posting and life is full of things going wrong, but never allow faults to stop you in living your life. 

You may be wondering why when I am doing No spend as to why I went to the cinema, but it was raining and did plan to do this before my son returned to school tomorrow and there was no better day then today, and got a good deal on the tickets and yes paid for food which can be expensive, but I don't got to the cinema a lot, so when I do like to experience the whole thing. 

Christmas has been fun, and wanted it to continue for one last day, and so was a good decision to go, whilst the weather was bad, and the same as Sunday, we went to a Cat Cafe and posted in Sunday's blog and so, was worth it. 

I am never going to get that time back so, felt good in spending today, but will save now as I want to pay of my credit card and go on a holiday, during the summer holidays, and going to continue building other income streams.

Tomorrow I am waiting in for a new toilet to be delivered, so stopping in, but still going to have a productive day. I posted my first two cheat sheets today, as going to do this weekly to help others have a good week, and will be tips on having a easy ways to stay on track with your life and so check out my two blog sites: https://www.anyonecanbuildacastle.com and https://www.theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.com

So I am going to chill now ready for tomorrow, and will be back with another daily blog tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment