Thursday 11 January 2024

Taking a break

So almost at the end of the week and feeling a little extra tired today, and think I am going to take a break from blogging and focus on my Youtube Channels, and books to refocus, and so going to blog until the end of the week but take two months out. I will be posting my cheat sheets, each week, but not writing any full blogs.


I will be putting up details on my social media sites and build these too, and want to have a reset which I will film, and will be back again in March at some point.

It is a decision that I need to make and it is good to take a break. I enjoy blog writing, and truly grateful for the followers I have got, since I began, but now I want my blogs to take a back seat, and have many projects to work on, and complete my next set of books, and so have a good evening and will blog again tomorrow.

Many thanks 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment