Monday 8 January 2024

Getting stuff done for a good productive day

Today I think I was scammed again this time ETSY and it was some pens I was selling and thanks to ETSY they who it seemed bought the products on my store have been blocked, and it was some pens I was selling and only had a few things listed and do be careful when using online services and buying goods and selling as twice this year I was scammed, so be aware, and now going to be careful, and made me a little dubious in using ETSY to sell products.

Still a good day though, created my weekly cheat sheets, they are on my blog sites: http://www.everyonecanbuildacastle.com and https://www.theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.com and enjoying making these and helps start my week and days and getting my daily goals completed, but completing tasks towards my goals and making sure my finances were up to date, book editing as I am trying to complete two books now, and check out Mum&Me as this is going to be a series and edited my second book and get the first draft of this book completed and starting a new one, called Behind the eyes of the other woman. 

I edited a new vlog on my channel The Typical London Gal and getting my Christmas vlogs uploaded, and tomorrow I am doing some training for a potential outside job I may be doing, will be finding out more. It is good to have eggs in different baskets, because I like to doing various things and get bored easily so to keep me focused is building my knowledge doing different courses and training, to increase my skills and to help create more content, and grow my online community. 

My goals are still be created, and this month I am doing No Spend January and have had a few tempting moments to buy what I don't need, and so been creating my list of what I need to buy, like today I bought some batteries for my sons portable CD player I bought him for Christmas, and so really focus on spending less and save more, to pay my credit card debt. Check out my Youtube channel My way of living

So, signing off and hope you all have a good week.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment