Friday 12 January 2024

Not jumping in with both feet

It is Friday, end of another week and my son is taking a while to go to sleep, and got things planned for the weekend and it is good to have things to look forward to. It has been a good week and had to make some decisions on looking for work outside of my online work, to help build my knowledge and understanding about healthcare and childcare, by working in Social care, but had to think about what is suitable for me to do and not jump in with both feet.

My son and I last weekend playing football 

I suffer with anxiety and have it under control but allowing myself to decide what is good for me and will help me grow, but nothing too demanding at the moment, that will get myself to get back on the bus of feeling confident to do more, and then grow my responsibility in the work force and that works around my writing and content creating.

Also want to focus on my son, and make sure he has a lot of time, to play and learn from one another, and grow as a mother and a son. He is really growing and developing that I am so glad I haven't missed watching him grow and now have to start looking for secondary schools, and I am nervous about it.

It is daunting for children and parents/carers, because it is the last school of his life, and will they be suitable schools? It is another transition and expands him mind, but is not behind in school.

I remember my friend who I was going to see, cancelled when she was looking for a Secondary school for her daughter, and just wanted to spend time with her daughter and partner, and I was fine. It is another Transition and am concerned about Henry blending in, and if it is the right match for him.

If you have any advice please share. You can leave a comment below.

So going to enjoy my weekend and see you very soon.

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment