Thursday 4 January 2024

Getting my life together for 2024

Hello and I hope you have had a good day, it is coming to the end of the week. It has felt so short as my son went back to school on Wednesday, and been using my time to get up to date with my blogs, vlogs and books, and walking after my son has been picked up to go to school.


Four things I like to do at the beginning of the year and how do they make me feel?

1. Setting new goals: Each year I will set goals for the year and into quarters. Some people do daily, weekly and monthly, it is up to you. It helps to map out the things you want to get done that are still to be finished and use a notebook and digitally. I use a notebook and OneNote. Yes I do have a diary, to get tasks done that will lead me to complete my goals, and break them up. This make me feel joy about the new year.

2. Make life changes and not resolutions: I make life changes that I know I can keep. This year is to look after my money, by checking my bank account each day and keep track on what comes in and what's going out, and yesterday I spend time doing my yearly budget. This helps to not over spend that can lead me to feel anxiety over money, and be in control of my money, not let money control me. 

3. Changing habits: So this is selfcare, writing and planning my day, that helps me feel organized and have a productive day, and make sure my son is ready for school, and exercise like walking, either outside or indoors using the treadmill, and will be going to a gym again that I can pay as I go, to help motivate me because I do get bored, and exercising in different places, doing different routines helps with that, and helps to manage my diet. 

4. Reset: Catching up on cleaning, decluttering and go through important dates through the year, like birthdays, holidays and other special occasions. Keep track of goals that I didn't complete and one thing I want to do again is meal plan. and plan my food again, as my diet is bad, and needs to be better. 

So what are the four things you do at the beginning of the year. Please leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment