Tuesday 9 January 2024

A productive Tuesday

So Tuesday done. I was doing some training today, as I am looking for outside work, and so had to take in a lot of information and so feel super tidy, but still a productive day and got some editing of my book I am writing, and so taken a lot out of me and glad to be chilling.

I just wrote a blog on my blog: https://thestylishmamma.blogspot.com/2024/01/enjoy-your-life-in-2024.html  and you have to enjoy life, and have to taken on challenges to do that, as we avoid challenges the more they build and can get us down, so face challenges, to learn and build our knowledge and skills.

Life is about spending time with family, seeing friends and just unwind. Life can be rush rush, but can lead to burn out, so give yourself some self care to develop your wellbeing and to be more happier about life, no matter what it throws at you. 

Today it was no spend day, and facing my yearly no spend January, and so was good not to buy anything and just focus on learning, and develop my understanding as I want to learn about healthcare and childcare, so looking to work in those sectors to gain knowledge to gain more understanding of the human being, and how we can build our minds and understanding certain behaviour and the human body. I want to help my son, who has ADHD to support other parents and understanding the child's mind. 

So yes, and going to enjoy my evening and get ready for another day tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment