Monday 26 September 2022

The Joys of the Weekend

It is the weekend and had a lovely Saturday as Henry and I was up and played some rugby, been to his swimming lesson and went to Hampton Court and so scenic. We were going to have a look around Hampton Court Palace but it was a bit expensive and only had a short time so we walked along the river for a bit, had a coffee and then made our way back. I find doing different things at the weekend to what you do in the week, so satisfying, because it can be boring and feel we chose a good day because it was still warm enough to not have to put a lot of  layers on and not wear a coat. 

Then my son was given a toy plane to play with and then practiced he words via a board which has a lot of words on, and really good idea as Henry words and sentences are getting better and doing these types of learning will help him to communicate, which he still needs support with and with kids, that I learned as a kid myself and being a mum, it can take time. Never limit what your kids learn as often I have done that, where I have underestimated of what my son knows. He knows a lot, more than he often won't let on, and it has to be when it suits him. 

Sunday for me was good too as I like to take my son out in the mornings so we can both burn off some energy and it really helps me to stay fit. I saw a toddler club going on and parents out playing football and where we go, everyone is so friendly and just good to get outdoors, as it was still quite warm for this time of the year (Autumn) and then back to his home he lives with his dad in Epsom and Sundays are a relaxing day, but like to catch up on things and finished my next Newsletter which I going to post and then I had redo my profile statement on my LinkedIn and so chasing up any loose ends. 

I hope you had a good weekend too. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment