Wednesday 21 September 2022

Getting back to normality

It is now the 21st September 2022 and yes, the normality is back officially as I am struggling to get stuff done because of the last weeks events with the Queen passing away, and I still think it is taking it's time to sink in.

Today I saw the headlines on Lorraine, about King Charles the 3rd changing the monarchy and feel apprehensive about it and will this be the end? Are we ready for the changes now that the Queen has gone and will it inflict our relationships we have with other countries. 

I wonder how the Royal Family hold themselves together when someone so Iconic is no longer there and things will never be the same again. Change can be hard and think the last ten days was more overwhelming to me more than I realised, and trying to get back to normal was a struggle for me today. 

How have you found it? Leave a comment below. 

It never was going to be easy the passing of anyone in our lives but someone who was so iconic gone and feels like a hard blow to the stomach and the worry as I write that is sneaking in me, in my stomach. 

I did manage to get some stuff done today, like I put some bags away, filmed a Truth about parenting video which will go up tomorrow. You can find my channel under the name Typical London Gal Carrie Holmes, if you'd like to check it out. 

I am filming what I like to wear in a week as I do have some new pieces that I wanted to show and worked on my book a blog, and so I have been somewhat productive but at a very slow pace. 

So, I will be ending this blog and so many thanks for reading,


Carrie X

Typical London Gal  

No comments:

Post a Comment