Thursday 1 September 2022

Sorting my life out

So I am gonna try and post each day on here as it is daily blog and want to write everyday. I feel empty when I don't and like reaching out. Henry my son is at a kids club today and tomorrow. So gonna use up the time I have wisely. 

I do have an appointment today, but it is later on and going to be finding a

birthday gift and cards as it is my nieces birthday coming up.

This time of year can more busier than the School summer holidays, because of birthdays including my sons and so going to be planning ahead. It means getting ready for the the colder months and resetting for the change of season. I want to put together and create another Life Coaching course of the content I put together for the Life coaching programmes, "2022 Project" and "The Summer Project 2022" and want to put together more printables. 

I am going to be planning my schedule again and be ready for the school routine again and need to sort some stuff out. I want to sort through my clothes again, and see what I can get rid off at my old home in Epsom and going through my large storage bin I have in my room, which I have been putting off and use the folders to file it all and get rid of items I no longer need. 

When it comes to documents it is worth keeping such as bank statements but I tend to like many do it all online, so it is going to be items that are just trying to sell items to me and keep anything to do with my bills and my banking. I want to keep hold of medical records for myself and my son Henry. I want to have one folder dedicated to my health and my other docs too from my employment status and just getting bits organized so I am not searching through piles and piles of paper. 

So why not come with me on this project I am going to work on and have a clear too. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment