Monday 5 September 2022

Last weekend of the school holidays 2022

So my plan to write on this blog everyday has not been done, so I think I am going to write a blog at the end of the week and at the beginning, but I know that this will change too. I find it hard to stick to these plans, and is because I over estimate what I can get done, and trying to break the habit. 

It becomes a pattern, and I know it is a pattern I need to stop, but still have good productive week and at the minute have started a Autumn Reset to sort to my life out as we are in a new academic year. 

I want to sort out areas that really need to be done and so going to go through what I am working on and what needs to be completed. I write a blog today for my Autumn Reset, check my blog out: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 



I write about finish tasks and so that is what this month, September is going to be about. 

Tomorrow my son returns to school for the Autumn term and so it means me changing my work schedule, and feel ready for it and the School Summer holidays was fun and glad to be able to read my book whilst travelling again, now the school term is back on.

Today we, my son, I and his dad went to see a Rugby League game and have missed it. I want to take Henry to other sport events and so going to see if we can go again before the rugby league season finishes. 

It is good that the football is back on and watched Match of the day this morning and so would be good to go to a match again, even if it is lower league, but my son is moving over to liking rugby more. 

Kids change their mind a lot so next week it could be totally different, but trying to keep tabs of what his is into, he loves trains a lot still and watching planes fly over, his favourite programmes are Peter Rabbit, Justin's house and Topsy and Tim. 

I will be doing an update blog on my son soon, check it out: https://theparentingadventuresthebirthofmyson.wordpress.com 

So going to go now and start my week on a bang, even though already feeling tired. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 



No comments:

Post a Comment