Sunday 18 September 2022

End of a era, passing of our Queen RIP

It is Sunday again and been a busy day. I got up made Henry's breakfast and even though I did get a chance to watch TV, my son wanted to play rugby, then get dressed and wanted to go back to his Dad's by train and then had to pick up order from M&S, for my son for school. 

Tomorrow it the Queens state funeral and it going to be a emotional day and want to dress nice for the occasion and see it. The loss of the Queen reminds me of when my nan died. It felt like an end to a era, and it a massive transition. It reminds me of how time is so precious, so I know it can be tiring when playing rugby the mornings I still do it, because I want to have fun with my son, as once that time goes it is gone. 

I do be life after death and that we do see each other again, but then I think what if you don't? Is this the final time that we see eachother? I battle with this, but like to think that we do see our love ones again because it makes not fearful when it comes to my time to pass away. 

My son is unaware of what is going on but going to write him a letter for when he gets older to remind and I have been doing this from when he was born. There has been a gap of me keeping this up to do this, but going to continue on. 

It is going to be a massive change to the world and many kid's may not remember and so it is good to mark the occasion but in a respectful manner, and I applaud everyone for the way it has been people queuing for ours to see her coffin to honour her at Westminster Haul as she may be the last Queen we will ever know. 

I am going to film a video of what I wore this week and show some new items, as I feel this will help me get over the fact that the Queen has gone, and I know people may say "She's is just an elderly lady" being a royalist it is more than that. As a kid I was fascinated by them and loved the whole thought of being a princess one day, and wanted a Royal Wedding and the Queen did so much and so it for me is going to a sad day and so need something to help fix the sadness for me. 

There are plans in doing a new haul video for this quarter as there are some bits I want to get and it will be a Poundland haul or a stationary haul, and so check out my main channel if this is he first blog you have on this blog site: Typical London Gal Carrie Holmes 

So share you views and how you gonna feel about tomorrow, you can leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X

Typical London Gal 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment