Monday 5 September 2022

First day of the new school year

Yes another daily blog. The first Monday of the school term 2022 has begun and wasn't a bad day. I loved the fact that I can now listen to music again from my phone, from Youtube, and now I am home and ready to do it all again tomorrow. 


Tomorrow I will be catching the train as it is quicker and so going to read some of my book, and continue my Autumn reset and start to sort through every part of my life that needs sorting out. I wrote down all the tasks I need to get done that need finishing and getting that done. 

I have to clear out my main google account and getting this done, and going to spend time a lot of time clearing out emails, documents on my google docs and my photos and videos. 

I need to sort out my documents on my laptop and glad to start lowering the load and have brand new start now we are entering into a new season. I will film some videos to document it along with blogs on my site https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

I filmed my introductory video and this will be up tomorrow, on my main channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

So now I will heading to bed, I do like working late in the evening and saves me time for tomorrow and planning in doing a new Skincare video and there is some skincare products I want to talk about and want to film for my other channels too, and do a parenting and fashion video this week too, so watch out for those. 

I will enrolling onto a new course in childcare and so looking forward to it, and looking forward to visiting my son's school, to find what our son will be learning being in year 4, and I will share a blog on my other parenting site: https://theparentingadventuresthebirthofmyson.wordpress.com 

So, see you perhaps in tomorrow's blog or Wednesday, see how this week goes but will be making an effort to blog each day as I enjoy writing a daily blog, and I hope you like them too. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal  

No comments:

Post a Comment