Friday 23 September 2022

A week of low energy/want more good habits in my life

It is another Friday and the beginning of Strictly come dancing and it was the launch show and finding out who the celebrities will be partnered with and already I have chosen who I think will be the winner, but gonna keep it to myself, I may revel it later and but if you have too, which couple? You can leave the comment below. 

I feel this week took a lot of energy to get back in writing my blogs and videos, and I have put up some new videos, a few on my main channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg and on my Educational Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6X7xXVFoaToqlDpGLTtSg/featured

So if you'd like to check this out then do so, and I am still doing my Autumn Reset and have written some new blogs on my blog site, Everyone can build a castle, and going to be doing more videos. 

I like the fact that it makes me feel that I am working towards new opportunities and helps me let go of items that no longer suits me, like certain shoes or a habit that I want to get rid of, like resisting to do a workout at home, and really want to get back in doing this and then the moment comes and all I think about is writing my book, my blogs, travelling to wait in for my return from school and so gonna find a slot to do a home workout. 

Walking each day makes a differences and using the Crosstrainer in Epsom, but want to work on my arms and do some flour exercises again to give me more strength and be more toned. 

Any form of exercise is important I feel because of how I feel afterwards, and I know many of you can relate to that, but it's getting it done. 

So, gonna say goodnight as it is nighttime for me in the UK and so I will be blogging again over the weekend and the beginning of next week. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal   

No comments:

Post a Comment