Monday 3 October 2022

Getting outdoors and walking, how I love it so much

It is the beginning of a new week and today I did a long walk and feel tired now. I am drinking my first coffee of the day and feeling I need it as feeling the fatigue but I did enjoy my walk. I want to do more and so going to make an effort of doing some more walking and it will help save me money on travel, worrying about my weight and so good to get outdoors and exploring. 

The weekend me and my son did a walk and went to our favourite park and had lunch, then he played on the swings and fed the ducks and it felt so good to get out and as the weather was good I felt there was no excuse not to go outdoors. 

When it comes to walking its completely free and can be done anywhere and you can start when you want to. I am thinking about using a gym again, but you can't beat going for a walk. I find it is when I am the most productive and allow my legs go where they want to, and tomorrow going to do some more. 

Getting outdoors can be a task when your children decide they don't want to get dressed, but once we are out everything okay again. 

It doesn't need to be long walking, but just getting out and enjoy having a game of football too, has helped me stay fit. Just thinking about this makes me laugh as you should see us play, as I'm often not allowed to score and he takes all the throw ins and if it is a free kick I get told to get into the goal. 

Often there is role reversal, where he's in charge and I am the child, and laugh a lot. Finding a good time to do walking you don't need to, just make into a regular habit, and then you will be walking a lot and great for your bones and wellbeing.

So get those shoes on and just let the world be yours and let it bit a weekly thing if not daily and plan your walks, and enjoy it.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal  



No comments:

Post a Comment