Wednesday 31 August 2022

Last week of the School Summer Holidays 2022

So it is Wednesday and another day out exploring and today went to a local park. This is the last week until my son returns to school and so it is time to reschedule all my plans and I go by school year which is September to the following August. 

There are many places to explore and been walking a lot. Yesterday we walked along the river towards London Waterloo as my son is obsessed with the London Eye. He also wants to play rugby and so been getting lots of exercise which I have found good and so not been bad year and had many good sunny days. 

I am getting ready for the Autumn by planning more challenges and doing a new Programme called The Autumn reset and will be about getting ready for the change of season by helping me and you organized and sort ourselves out. 

This mean going through things I need to catch up on, and no longer need, and planning for 2023. 

It means getting ready for Halloween and fireworks night, and then it is yes, dare I say it, Christmas Time again. 

The one thing that is concerning is that a lot of people will be struggling, because of prices of things increasing. This means setting budgets and giving to others more than ever. I hate the thought of families struggling to put food on the table and having to pay the earth just to try have a good time this Autumn and Winter.

Helping each other through it, is the best support you can ever create as there will be ways in which we can save, like for example just buying one present for each person for Christmas and birthdays, create gifts like scrapbooks, collect flowers in the garden to give to someone and making Christmas decorations out of paper. I loved making paper chains as a kid and so why not making into a family project. 

I think we will get through it. Making Christmas and birthday cards is one of the best ways and make it more sentimental. My niece made a bit of card I had in my baseball cap into a bit of art for me and I loved it.

It is the simple things that can make the difference, because of the love behind it, and we spreading love is truly valuable and will still bring smiles to children and people's faces. 

So, lets work together and please I hope you had a good summer holiday and be ready for the new school year. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment