Friday 31 May 2024

Near the end of the School half term

It is almost the end of half term and feel tired and slept in this morning which I haven't done in a long time but wanted to take a break from my laptop and feel good in doing so. My mind was buzzing and was feeling overwhelmed and so needed the break. 

My cousin came down to take his boys to London and to the museums and my brother with his wife and girls visited too and it was good to get together as we all live in different places in the UK so when we do it is always good fun.  

I have my radio show tonight and getting that inner nerves and anxious about it and do enjoy it but it is will I get it right and just take my time and chill out a bit more. 

The weekend is going to be a chilled one and then it is back to school week, so will be getting back to normal and gonna do a reset to catch up on todays list and make sure my son is ready as he has swimming again on a Tuesday and at Afterschool club, and got an appointment in Kingston. 

There is also the Epsom Derby weekend and as I live in Epsom and in Wimbledon, it will be super busy and so going to go out in the morning and stay indoors. It is a good event to go to, and my last one was when I was pregnant with my son and it was good but was tired a lot and so headed back home, and on Friday today, is Ladies Day, something I have always wanted to go to. 

I know horse racing is not for everyone but I love it and seen many bands at the racecourse and has been good and would recommend. 

It is Fish n Chips tonight being Friday and then going for breakfast morning as it is my husband's birthday and then just chill. 

So I hope you have a good weekend and I will be blogging more at the weekend in the week ahead so see you then.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment