Monday 27 May 2024

Getting my life together

What a weekend! Welcome to my daily blog, if you are new then this is my daily blog where I talk about Random topics and my feelings and thoughts. This can be parenting, managing life and getting the most out of life. 

I am in Wimbledon and will be until next Friday and got a good week ahead. We have a family gathering and my son goes to his holiday club and I will be if it doesn't rain read my book in the park and check out the Charity shops as I am after some denim shorts, a pair of jeans and Khaki shorts so going to have a look. 

There will be more blogs for my Life Coaching programme. I've been posting a blog for it every Tuesday and then I post my vlogs on Wednesday, videos for my life coaching programme on a Thursday and video for my channel Financial Living on a Friday. 

Check out my Pinterest where you can find all my content along with Facebook and Twitter Typical London Gal (thetypicalLondongal) - Profile | Pinterest The Typical London Gal (@Carrie82434764) / X Typicallondongal | Facebook

I am up early on Bank Holiday Monday and my time to do a bit of work and get bits done before my son wants to go down stairs. 

I like using this time to edit my book, watch some Youtube and do some of my Life Coaching course. 

If you want to check out my blog Organize4thebetter then do I talk a lot about time as I am not organized and do get it wrong sometimes but that is what helps me to be organized. I share tips on organizing for the school holidays being a parent myself and don't need another set of holidays to get over it because entertaining kids can be tricky.

There are times where things don't go to plan but that is life and the one thing I have taken more care of is self criticism and self acceptance that I will get things wrong, and as long as it is not life threatening then it is okay. 

When doing my radio show Friday, I am doing now almost played the wrong song and not got ready for the news, but I still did the show, I am getting to grips of the order that things need to be in and taking it step by step. 

So going to enjoy my day, got a hazelnut latte and want to get more bits done as now it is mid morning and my son has gone to help his Grandpa with sorting the bins out in the school where he works and it is good to have kids do chores and have responsibilities. I write a parenting blog so check out it our here: The parenting adventures | Easy Flexible Parenting (wordpress.com)

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment