Thursday 23 May 2024

The End of the Week

So almost the final day of the Spring term and thankful for the rain to have gone, well in some areas and not gloating but happy because on Thursdays I pick my son up from school, as he has an afterschool club, so I walk there which takes some time but didn't get soaked and it is a lovely walk.

 

Ashtead

I would recommend you visit Ashtead as there are some really lovely little shops and the village is worth a visit and going to walk there after my son goes to school one day as there are some charity shops that I want to check out, not for entertainment, but I am looking for specific things. 

We need more bowls, so looking for a good set, then looking for a pair of trainers that I can wear when walking on treadmill and training indoors. 

I am in the look out for sets and dresses for the summer and can be worn throughout the year. 

Check my blog site: https://www.carriesversatilefashion.com

This talks about long-lasting fashion that can be worn through all seasons.

Sometimes the prices can be more than a store so I do my homework, but I do love checking them out to see what I can find and have one off items. 

I have to pack up today as tomorrow we will be returning to Wimbledon as it is half term and my son is going to a holiday club and so I will be editing my next book, my counselling course, and on my content, and will be filming.

Walking to my sons school is a good route and saw some horses as there is a farm near by and love doing this walk, and he will be going to afterschool after the half term as my son gets so much out of it. 

It has been hard to find clubs that cater to his needs for his learning difficulties and have turned him away so it is good that he can continue to have social interaction. He loves other kids and being in a group environment. Not so big but enough she he can play and trying to teach about conversation. 

So have a great weekend and will blog more next week.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment