Wednesday 22 May 2024

Getting through life

Today I was fully alive and felt a bit extra tired this morning and was anxious about going out, so the best thing I did was go out, and glad I did as I felt so much better for doing so. I was worried lastnight that Henry may had a tummy bug again, but he was fine. 

Rosbery park Epsom one of the places I love to walk 

Some say and I felt it too, was that I worry too much and so something I have had to work on. 

I hate feeling anxious, and I have written a blog talking about how it helps me, but have mixed beliefs now on that. I have learned how to change it, by changing the anxiety to excitement from listening to Mel Robbins who would get anxiety. 

My son wants cuddles as it is the evening and like cuddles and have to make the most of these pleasures, because this won't be forever and that saddens me. It makes me thankful for what and who I have in my life and enjoy each day and face challenging times, that's life.

Everyday doesn't have to be repetitive and so good to do different things and taking opportunities rather than allowing our fear to stand still of what might go wrong. Living like that is never going to help you. 

I want each to be as good as the last but life is a mix, but it is how you deal with each challenge or difficult event that comes your way. 

I discovered an album of chillout music that I used to have, and found it, here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lpoK9g6jg&t=1210s

So have a good evening and have more daily blogs to come. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment