Tuesday 21 May 2024

Better to do it now rather than later sometimes

It is Tuesday now and it not as sunny as warm as yesterday so I am having a day indoors and sometimes it is good to just chill at home. I've worked on my book and life coaching course this morning, posted a new blog for my life Coaching blog: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2024/05/21/life-coaching-programme-summer-project-2024-beginning-a-new-chapter-in-your-life/


I've done more of my counselling course, cleaned a pair of my sons trainers and going to sort out the food cupboard and a walk on the treadmill and do a dumbells workout and feel so good to be so productive. This is not everyday as there are days I struggle, but felt fully awake this morning and felt super energized. 

I have just done a walk on the treadmill and didn't plan it for it to be this morning just felt like wanted to do it, so I did and sorted out my food cupboard and got to give it a clean. 

Cleaning is not my thing but I like to get it done as I like the results and just gone through the food to start and now it is just taking everything off the shelves and clean it. 

I like to prep, and save myself time. I like to free up space so I can take a break and not be on my laptop for too long and I use this time to work on my blogs. 

Now I have completed everything on my to-dos today, in terms of cleaning and tidying, but got to cut up potatoes for dinner and my sons dinner, got to give his little lordship a bath and hope that I have time to wash my hair and have a good nights sleep ready for another day.

It all systems go.  

Please check out my other daily blogs and you can find all my content on Twitter and Pinterest: 


Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment