Monday 3 June 2024

A good chilled out weekend

So it is Monday once again and it was good listening to a audiobook lastnight. I was listening to This Girl's on Fire by Andrea McLean https://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Girl-Fire-Thrive-BESTSELLER/dp/1788175123 before bed and read a bit of another book, The Power of Mindfulness: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71s0ivMvFtL._SL1500_.jpg

The weekend was a good relaxing one and went on a Sunday walk in Epsom as it was my husband's birthday and I love my Sunday walks and think I am going to do this each Sunday and get up early to do so and the weather wasn't too bad and was wrapped up and time we got back I was boiling. 

Half term was good, seeing one of my cousins was good as we have our own lives and family and so don't get to see them a lot so always good when we can and they love visiting London and it was good that I got some days to myself whilst my son was at a holiday club and then Friday we went for a walk and saw some trains which pleased my son, which was also whilst we took a walk on the Sunday too and the weather wasn't great but still got to have a good week without worrying about school. 

Now it is a new week I am catching up on my daily blog, caught up some TV, check out Outlaws really good and funny, on BBC iPlayer and writing down food that needs to be used up and my first day back cooking and making dinner Friday as my husband has made it a must that we have a takeaway Fish n Chips each Friday. 

I want to clean more in the kitchen and decided to start walking on the treadmill in the morning when my son goes off to school when I want to stop in and still do my workout with my dumbbells in the afternoon. 

It is coming up the the time of when my son will be on his way back from school and settling down to have a bath and ready to wind down. It is bath day and I want to be able to wear shorts tomorrow but unsure I guess I will need to wait until tomorrow to decide, as I never know with English weather of what it is going to do, but I will blog and have a good rest of Monday. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment