Sunday 5 May 2024

Having fun at the weekend

So it is a Bank Holiday weekend and so far it has been really good. I went out for a meal with family in a pub called the Cricketers and they have park for kids there and was super busy but my brother had booked a table and been a while so was enjoyable. The food took ages to come out but it was alright. I had Chargrilled Chicken with bacon and cheese but wasn't keen on the cheese. 

One of my books currently reading

Nevertheless, it was nice to go out and I like doing different things when it is a bank holiday. This morning I bought my mum and step dad to Pauls coffee shop up to Wimbledon Village and was nice and the weather was superb, and then my son got his hair cut and now we are in Epsom and think we are going to stop in tomorrow Monday. 

My son keeps jumping on me as he is watching the rugby with his dad, who is cooking a roast dinner. 

I am tempted to get in my PJ's but going to wait and catch up on a bit of Youtube and just took a bit of break to read. 

Reading for me is essential for me, as it just a break from my laptop and TV and find it so relaxing. 

If you like book reviews then check out my site: 

I have gone through my finances which was my last task for the weekend to do, and planned for the week ahead. 

It is good to sit down and go through my calendar, to make sure I complete all my tasks and that I not doing catch up, but have a good productive week. 

Please remember that Mondays I post my Cheat Sheets on Everyone can build a caste, and The Parenting Adventures Tips and Tricks.  and I am doing my Life Coaching Programme Summer Project and will be posting a new blog and Please check my Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/summer-project-2024/

Please subscribe to be alerted every time I upload a post and thank you to those that already have. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment