Sunday 27 March 2022

A hard mothers day and supporting those in Ukraine

It is another end of the week and so hadn't written much on this blog site, and so it is Friday again and will be spending time with my son later after he has finished school, and soon it is the last week until Easter. Now it is Sunday and so a bit late to be sending this out. That is a life of a mother and a writer it can mean being late sometimes with posts, but I want to at least send another one out before the new week begins.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAYS TO YOU ALL x

I always celebrate this occasions and in terms of today, I took this morning easy as my son wakes up and remembers to give me his gift to me. If you'd like to read my blogs on parenting the please check the link below:

https://theparentingadventurrestipsandtricks.wordpress.com

I also been working on my book and trying to get it finished. I haven't really done many videos but going to put them on hold because its just been very busy and but more videos will be coming, once I have finished more important projects.

If you'd like to check out my channel see link here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

I am still continuing my email challenge and so it is not a long break as I will begin to film again next week before the Easter Holiday arises as I should be working at a School Holiday Club, I will film more days of my life and then back to the other videos I like to do, when the Easter Holidays are over. 

Then there will be my "2022 Project" like I did last year which will be monthly project in May. I will be making videos and blogs, with printables dedicated to this project which is all about Life Coaching and getting a even better year and life than before. 

As I write that it makes me think about those fleeing and stuck in Ukraine, and how guilty I feel, as its hope they can get away to safety and feel I would like to do more to help. War is what it stands for devastation. 

I not sure if they celebrate mothers day or Easter in Ukraine, but if you do then I hope you have a way of celebrating, and feel so strong as a parent, that in these types of events we should all come together to support those in hardship right now.

More blogs will be posted this week coming and wish you all a good weekend and have a chilled out and relaxed day.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment