Friday 11 March 2022

Worrying and stress free/easy living.

It is Thursday and usually I feel extra tired but don't feel too bad today and I felt better this morning after a good sleep and didn't wake up until it was about 7am in the morning and laid in until 8:30am, and felt a little anxious as I had an important appointment and worried in case I was late to wait for my son to come home from school, but it was okay. 

I often worry about things to prep myself should it all go wrong, yet the feeling is so uncomfortable and don't want to be worrying anymore. I find it can zap my energy and so I like to feel relaxed more now and stop panicking over the things that could go wrong, to looking forward to the day.

Since being in my 40's I do see a lot of things differently, and I think this is because you have a wider view of the world. I see the world as a whole rather than segregated and that life isn't about taking on a hundred things in the world, if I can leave it for another day, then I do. I live by lists and there has been times when I wasn't. but feel better when it is jotted down and when I begin to tick the items I feel so well and healthy, that it pushes me to complete further tasks I have planned to do. 

Having a good routine in the morning, afternoon and evening is a must, but being flexible too, example when I do the school run in the morning, I get myself showered and clean the night before as I have to be up near 5am and then when I am doing the afternoon part of the school run, I get up about 8:30am and then go through what I need to do for the day and have my shower and get ready on the morning of those days, before I do anything else. I have just allowed it to happen that way. 

Thursdays I do the afternoon school run and start to plan for the weekend, and get any more errands completed, example tidy my room, sort my clothes of what to wear at the weekend as I do like to mix it up and get some writing done in the morning and in the evening. 

Managing life is a must to me and so what is the easiest way of doing things rather than stressing over them and what I can do to save me time. 

It is not a race, it is just living and being happy with life. My son is my life, and so he does come first and we do have a brilliant relationship, that we can argue but laugh also. 

So never fear yourself and if something is stressing you out then change it to get rid of what if I don't get it done or I fear falling down the stairs, so I concentrate better on this, as I have even at adult age fallen down the stairs, and so I do my utmost to keep me safe and the same for my son also.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment