Friday 4 March 2022

I may have to give up diary

I write this blog on drinking some strawberry milk in the mornings with some fruit bread, just for a change but looks like it was a bad idea. Sorry it is TMI, but now have a stomach ache. NOT GOOD!

When it comes to food I have gotten to know what my body can take and what it can not. Example I liked Goats Cheese, Pizzas and Fresh Soups, but would upset my tummy and so I have to have to have small amounts as it will repeat on me. 

Dieting has always been a factor in my life, and in educating myself I now listen to my body and that to me being a mum and keep healthy is important. 

I love biscuits and love cakes but even these I moderate it and last week I started to have fruit bread with some strawberries and Blackberries and felt so good eating this, and it can be those small changes that for me, can make a difference on my health, and what is good for me.

That is the thing I believe, dieting is different for people and others will try different ones but some stay clear of them altogether. 

I tried a few Weight Watchers, read about the Atkins, which I would like to read fully and a book about the F Diet. Talking about having more Fibre, but again this is not good for me and so I have come to learn that it is a very personal thing and different for each person. 

I do like my vegetables and love having on my plate and eating them, because of the benefits of them and now I am back on Supplements but diary been a issue, yet I love a latte and milky coffee but had to cut down on these too, and feel sad that I have to restrict myself, but helping me save money when managing my coffee and Tea intake. 

What do you think? And do you do diets? And if yes which ones, and did they work?

You can leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment