Sunday 20 March 2022

End of the week/taking on challenges

It is now the start of the weekend, Friday and I am watching Comic Relief, and I feel so old when I remember when it first started back in the 80's. I loved that it went on through the night and it was full entertainment, and seeing the way it is helping so many people, in other countries aswell as Britain, I will always support the cause. 

I have an ambition to walk the entire length of Britain to raise money for such causes and so, really want to do this now, and so going to plan to do this to make a difference. Not sure when, but is a challenge I have always wanted to do, and I believe in following your goals and ambitions, since a kid, and go for it.

Challenges are good for the soul, the heart, lungs and brain. It helps you see what your capabilities are, and so set up some, and don't have to be extreme, but something that is going to give best set of endorphins ever. 

My challenge for myself this month, which is to clear out my Google accounts, and enjoyed setting this challenge, but started well, then his a stop, due to maintenance and other errands but still getting bits done to get it completed. This is just one account so going to set a challenge myself another time to clear my other accounts. I have many, and I bet you are asking why? And I wish I had a response, but I don't, its been deciding on names of my different blogs and so yes, still quite a bit to go. 

I didn't post that many videos this week and so going to try my best to post more up, on all three of my channel see links below:

- Typicallondongirl

- Astylewayofliving

- carrieseducationalyoutubechannel

I loved dong my fundraising walks and runs and would like to do more, as it does take a lot of work to take part, but very worth it. 

I hope you had a weekend, and there is more blogs to come. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment