Sunday 30 June 2024

A Weekend in a life

Friday: Oh I am tired! I did not sleep well as it took an eternity to get to sleep and heard shouting outside and then my son had a toilet accident and so got up made a cup of tea watched 5 minutes of TV and I think next time I will stay downstairs for a bit before getting some sleep. 

A new pudding/drink I had lastnight made by my step dad. I can't remember what is was called but was lovely.

If you didn't know I am working for Epsom Hospital Radio and goes so quickly and you really have to concentrate and made a mistake at the end, but that is all part of learning and will get it right and did the show with little supervision. 

Saturday: Was a good day off yes it is the evening now and not normally on my laptop in the evening but I don't have to get up early, but will be as I got to film something for my counselling course I am doing and today watched Celine Dion's documentary "I am Celine Dion" and then Bon Jovi "Thank you and Goodnight" and had a lovely dinner and now going to watch a bit of Youtube and waiting for a pudding and then be off to Bedfordshire. AKA night nights. 

Sunday: I have been having a bit of a lazy morning, washed my hair, worked on a video as mentioned above and met my sons dad had our Sunday coffee and then did a bit of shopping and filmed more for my vlog channel Typical London Gal, and showed what I bought.

I am getting ready for the football later and my husbands is cooking dinner so get a day off from cooking and going to play football with my son out in the garden and then it will be the end of the another weekend. I am still buzzing by seeing Cyndi Lauper as it was booked last minute, check out my previous blog and so means school, running errands got to go back over to Wimbledon to vote in the Election, pick up my sons pocket money and need to buy another set of headphones for my laptop as forgot my usual pair, but could do with spare and get the large size headphones. 

Then there is football. England are playing and I will be watching and a little anxious of how it is going to go. Will the team show up and play better as they haven't been on top form and part of me thinks they will go out and that its going to be another close call and waiting can be the hardest part. 

If you aren't English or care about Football then I know many of won't get why I am anxious about it.

I want to see England win a trophy and I love the game, and it will so good as a nation, being that we at least got to win once again in a major tournament, but we will see. 

Enjoy your weekend, the rest of it and that is hasn't been to bad for yourself and will post again as we get near to a new week. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment