Thursday 6 June 2024

Getting anxious do you have the same feelings?

It is Thursday morning and week so far as been good and enjoyed a morning walk yesterday morning and posted on my blog site My Style way of living: My Style Way of Living and it was about life doesn't have to be too much. 

Picture I took yesterday walking through Ashtead

Do things you enjoy and aswell have time for yourself. I will be walking more today to my sons school and visiting a school today as we got to choose a secondary school for my son and so hope this school will be suitable. 

If you have any tips on know of schools in Surrey please let me know. You can leave a comment below. 

To continue this blog it is Friday and yesterday, we went to visit a school (me and my mum) and not suitable but coming back from sons school as I pick him up on Thursday's as he goes to an afterschool club got the train and it was so much better as we found a short cut and normally we get a bus which we usually have to wait 45 minutes for, so was a good result and was picked up from the station and beat the bus, so definitely will be getting the train again. 

Today I will be going to Kingston and getting anxious feelings as always and wanting to back out of it as I have an appointment and always get that feeling in my stomach and have a love hate relationship with it. 

I shared in my blog posts, everyone can build a castle about how it helps me because to make sure I take everything need, bought with me and if it doesn't workout or not lead to anything then not to worry it just wasn't meant to be. 

Its the build up of it and not knowing what to expect and getting back to Epsom on time and then I have my radio show in the evening as I do a show at Epsom Hospital and I do enjoy its just where I get up early it feels like a long day. 

I uploaded a new vlog yesterday if would check it out https://youtu.be/CWSSmU-9itU

At the weekend we are going into London and on a bus and train ride, and then it is getting ready for another week.

So I hope you have a good weekend and be back with more blogs to come.

If you'd like to be alerted of my daily blogs then please subscribe.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 




No comments:

Post a Comment