Friday 5 July 2024

A Productive week

So it is Friday and what a week. It has been super productive and sorry I have not blogged at all during the week but been working on many things. I have started to write more of my book series Mum&Me the first book is already up on Amazon. 

A picture of the stables in Ashtead

I have been upping my exercise and now train in the mornings again apart from Thursdays I walk to my sons school which takes an hour and a half as he goes to an Afterschool club and I went back over to Wimbledon to vote for the general election, shopping and worked in the coffee shop to get out and write in a different environment and going to do this each week. 

Its just good to be in a different environment and when the sun comes out again as the weather has been a hit and missed, I would like to got to a park and write with a coffee, so come on sun show yourself. 

The football is back on tomorrow and watched the England game and was going to write them off, when they Bellingham scored and then Harry Kane. Not good if you suffer with high blood pressure. That is it with football you never really know what is going to happen, especially with England. They again on Saturday so already have the day planned ready to be tormented by the England Football team once again they've got to get better. 

We even planned to go to Sainsbury's and pick up dinner after our walk and the Sunday we are off to see my niece in a show. 

Tonight I am doing my Radio show that I do Friday evenings at the moment 8 to 10 check out Epsom Hospital radio, and playing a mixture of songs some male some female and so been planning for that too. 

Have a good week everyone and I can ensure you I have more daily posts to come. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment