Thursday 27 June 2024

What a week in my life looks like

Yes it is another week and not sure why but my son is full of energy.

Mondays: means school again, setting an alarm and deciding what to wear, whether we need our rain coats on or not, sun cream, a hat and if my son has PE and Swimming and just making sure my memory doesn't fail me. 


My set up in my garden in Epsom and felt so nice to do enjoy the glorious weather this week

Thank the lord for modern technology and got back into using Notion, which is a programme to help plan as I was using OneNote which has been helpful, but because it has a certain amount of storage and had to delete items for spare storage felt it was a good opportunity to use Notion and I do really like it and got to grips with it now, as I was unsure. I am in the garden as it is a nice morning feel the weight of the morning drift away and getting out in he garden before it gets too hot to do so. Living in England you never know when the weather will change and so good to make the most of it and perfect temperature at the moment. 

Tuesday: Henry was not playing ball this morning and took ages in eating his breakfast, getting dressed, brush his teeth and putting on sun cream, and so been a challenge but he has now gone and got a good chance of getting the bits I need to get done today before he returns and going to be making my meal plan for the week, do a bit more editing of my book When Mothers Are Real, my current book I am editing to get published. 

Wednesday: I get up today my son is still in bed and which is the first and told me to go back downstairs. What its like to not be wanted. So I go to get him up and he has gone back to his bed and watch his tablet. It is going to be an interested start to the day. He wants to muck about and it means having to have a daily battle and yet I know these years are the most precious time and that kids grow up quickly, but they say it gets easier for me it's never felt like that way, and have to gather myself now he has gone off to school. So get on with doing the things I planned to do today and that a light will go off so he gets ready for school like a breeze and is a temporary set back and not feel like I am nagging and losing the will to live. 

Thursday: After seeing Cyndi Lauper at the Albert Hall in London, Wednesday evening I am up at 5am to travel back to Epsom before his dad goes off to school and thankful that the transport was good today as it can be temperamental and so relieved and now here I am completing this blog. 

Friday: Henry is off from school as he has an Inset Day and my son wants to walk from Epsom to London Waterloo and so not gonna think about tomorrow, as at the moment I am feeling the apprehension about this, so will see. I like walking, but I am a bit worried about getting back to Epsom, being it is Fish n chips day and I do my radio show, so will be a long day. 

Then it is the weekend and recharging. 

Does this resonate with you? Are you days like this? Please leave a comment below and going to enjoy the rest if Thursday.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X   







No comments:

Post a Comment